This refreshing salsa is sweet and sour and complements the jerk chicken roll very well. In this salsa, the fruity sweet taste of the mango with the tart sharpness of pomegranate combine well with the hint of sour and spice that comes from the sweet chili sauce and the smoky flavor from the grilled red pepper. This salsa holds well in a refrigerator for quite sometime.
- Diced Fresh Mango: 3 tablespoons
- Pomegranate Seeds: 3 tablespoons
- Finely Chopped Red Chili: 1 teaspoon
- Finely Chopped Coriander: 1 teaspoon
- Red Pepper: 1 small
- Sweet Chili Sauce: 4 tablespoons
- Salt and Pepper: to taste.
- Deseed the red pepper, rub some oil, and grill or roast in the oven.
- Cool it down and dice it fine, and add with the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper, store in an airtight container and refrigerate.